York, United Kingdom.
About the Role
Are you passionate about digital marketing? Are you enthusiastic about leading edge technology? Do you know about the ecommerce sector? Do you have experience of international digital marketing? Yes? Well, this role will be perfect for you!
We’re looking for that right person who will have a real influence on our rapidly growing high-tech software business.
You’ll work with one of the world’s leading Intelligent Ecommerce Personalisation SaaS products based on Big Data and Artificial Intelligence (AI), all from the heart of York, voted the best place in the UK to live by the Sunday Times.
Working directly with the CEO you will be responsible for creating and managing the companies digital marketing campaigns with a global focus.
Our approach to direct marketing includes social media, SEO, advertorial, content marketing, email marketing and pay-per-click. The objective is to drive relevant traffic to our website where potential clients are encouraged to self-service the download and setup of our product. You will focus on all aspects of our digital lead generation.
- Creation of lead generation campaigns using various digital marketing mixes.
- Creation of engaging content with relevance to the target audience with focus on ‘Personalisation’ and ‘Ecommerce’.
- Management of the International PPC campaigns.
- Management of the SEO of the website.
- Management of email marketing campaigns.
- Management of content marketing campaigns, e.g. advertorial.
- Creation of monthly marketing reports.
- Active contribute to the improvement of the company’s products and company processes.
- Strong client communication skills.
- Strong writing and language skills.
- Knowledge of SEO software and experience using SEO packages
- Knowledge of social media marketing, e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Knowledge of PPC and understanding of Google Analytics & Webmaster tools.
- Ability to understand technology and the challenges of online ecommerce (internet and ecommerce).
PureClarity was established in 2014 to offer a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution that provides ‘Intelligent Ecommerce Personalisation’ using Big Data and Artificial Intelligence (AI). The software learns customer behaviour on existing ecommerce websites and adapts the site automatically to present a personalized user experience with the objective of increasing sales conversion. Our clients can also enrich the experience with personalised campaigns targeted at target customer segments with promotional banners and manual recommendations. Designed for B2C and B2B sites it’s easy to integrate and has a measurable ROI.
The product’s three main modules includes Personalised Search, Personalised Merchandising and Personalised Email Marketing.
Our target market is mid-tier retailers and B2B businesses with an online turnover of £2m to £10m. Our focus is on the UK and US market although we are generating interest internationally.
How To Apply
If you think this sounds like the perfect role for you, we’d love to take a look at your CV.
Simply email our HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as a subject.
Join us in York, best place to live in the UK, according to the Sunday Times.
Sounds like the job for you?
Apply for this job
If you think this sounds like the perfect role for you, we’d love to take a look at your CV. Simply email our HR Manager at email@example.com using the job title as a subject.