York, United Kingdom.
About the Role
Are you passionate about selling software? Are you enthusiastic about leading edge technology? Do you know ecommerce? Yes? Well, this role will be perfect for you!
We’re looking for that right person who will have a real influence on our rapidly growing high-tech software business.
You’ll work with one of the world’s leading Intelligent Ecommerce Personalisation SaaS products based on Big Data and Artificial Intelligence (AI) . You will be responsible for selling the product to clients and implementation partners globally, with emphasis on the UK & US.
Our approach to marketing is through digital marketing, advertorial, content marketing and pay-per-click. Leads are generated through the website and potential clients are encourage to self-service the download and setup of our product. We have a suite of demonstrations of the product on the website. However, many potential clients require questions answered and often need regular follow up to encourage conversion. You will be the catalyst in this process, helping clients and potential partners with their questions and where necessary giving a more tailored demonstration of the product.
The role is mainly based in the office as our potential clients are worldwide and serviceable over the phone and internet.
- Promptly follow-up leads generated by our marketing team to address any questions potential clients may have.
- Where appropriate demonstrate the product suite to potential clients & potential partners over the internet using a ‘consultative selling’ approach and ROI.
- Actively follow-up leads where clients & partners have expressed an interest.
- Maintain the company’s CRM with the status of opportunities.
- Generate a weekly pipeline report of sales opportunities and status.
- Actively engage with potential partners to sign them up to the company’s reseller and referrer programmes.
- Maintain a relationship with partners to continue growth through the channel.
- As part of the role you will actively contribute to the improvement of the company’s products and company processes
- Strong client communication skills.
- Ability to understand technology and the challenges of online ecommerce (internet and ecommerce).
- Ability to demonstrate software products in a consultative way.
- Previous sales experience, ideally selling a SaaS based software product.
- Proven success in winning and developing client accounts.
- Skills in channel management.
- Ability to work autonomously, sourcing and creating sales opportunities through a variety of channels.
PureClarity was established in 2014 to offer a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution that provides ‘Intelligent Ecommerce Personalisation’ using Big Data and Artificial Intelligence (AI). The software learns customer behaviour on existing ecommerce websites and adapts the site automatically to present a personalized user experience with the objective of increasing sales conversion. Our clients can also enrich the experience with personalised campaigns targeted at target customer segments with promotional banners and manual recommendations. Designed for B2C and B2B sites it’s easy to integrate and has a measurable ROI.
The product’s three main modules includes Personalised Search, Personalised Merchandising and Personalised Email Marketing.
Our target market is mid-tier retailers and B2B businesses with an online turnover of £2m to £10m. Our focus is on the UK and US market although we are generating interest internationally.
How To Apply
If you think this sounds like the perfect role for you, we’d love to take a look at your CV.
Simply email our HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as a subject.
Join us in York, best place to live in the UK, according to the Sunday Times.
Sounds like the job for you?
Apply for this job
If you think this sounds like the perfect role for you, we’d love to take a look at your CV. Simply email our HR Manager at email@example.com using the job title as a subject.