York, United Kingdom.
About the Role
If you’re a great communicator, enthusiastic about leading edge software, enjoy helping customers and love to be super organised then this role will be perfect for you!
We’re looking for that right person with software support experience who want to stretch themselves and broaden their career within a rapidly growing high-tech software business.
You’ll work with one of the world’s leading Intelligent Ecommerce Personalisation SaaS products based on Big Data and Artificial Intelligence (AI) . You will be responsible for ensuring our clients and partners get the most out of our amazing products.
As a named contact you will have the following responsibilities:
- Guide clients through the onboarding process,
- Add value to their solution by giving clients our best practice suggestions,
- Provide online training to get clients started and give them overviews of software updates,
- Assist in the management of the PureClarity Support Centre (support.pureclarity.com) with additions and updates to support articles, user guides and software releases.
- Actively contribute to the improvement of the company’s products and company processes.
This is a multi-faceted support role that will be challenging but you’ll be assisted by highly talented individuals within the team.
- Strong client communication skills.
- Software support skills and experience are essential.
- Project management skills will be beneficial.
- Ability to understand technology and the challenges of online ecommerce (internet and ecommerce).
- Ability to write support articles would also be beneficial.
PureClarity was established in 2014 to offer a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution that provides ‘Intelligent Ecommerce Personalisation’ using Big Data and Artificial Intelligence (AI). The software learns customer behaviour on existing ecommerce websites and adapts the site automatically to present a personalized user experience with the objective of increasing sales conversion. Our clients can also enrich the experience with personalised campaigns targeted at target customer segments with promotional banners and manual recommendations. Designed for B2C and B2B sites it’s easy to integrate and has a measurable ROI.
The product’s three main modules includes Personalised Search, Personalised Merchandising and Personalised Email Marketing.
Our target market is mid-tier retailers and B2B businesses with an online turnover of £2m to £10m. Our focus is on the UK and US market although we are generating interest internationally.
How To Apply
If you think this sounds like the perfect role for you, we’d love to take a look at your CV.
Simply email our HR Manager at email@example.com using the job title as a subject.
Join us in York, best place to live in the UK, according to the Sunday Times.
Sounds like the job for you?
Apply for this job
If you think this sounds like the perfect role for you, we’d love to take a look at your CV. Simply email our HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as a subject.