Customer Success Manager
PureClarity is a growth stage SaaS company based in York, providing AI-powered personalisation software to ecommerce, across the UK and worldwide.
We’re looking for a friendly and conscientious candidate to join our growing team as a Customer Success Manager; you will be responsible for onboarding, supporting, educating and training – and retaining – our customer base., which includes online retailers and agency partners.
This means you will be interacting with customers every day by answering questions on how PureClarity works and resolving issues, and also offering access to best practise, to help our customer base achieve their own objectives. This also contributes significantly to the direction of our product.
- 2-3+ years’ customer success experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills – you need to be confident on the phone, and video, and a very competent writer with the ability to explain complex topics in easy to understandand concise language [English]
- Intellectual curiosity and problem solving capabilities, with previous experience in a troubleshooting environment (You’re also really good at Googling!)
- A genuine enjoyment of technology: you’re technically curious, you enjoy learning about new products & the ‘behind the scenes’ of how things work
- Strong organisation and time management skills, with an ability to balance a varied workload
- Passion for talking to customers all day, every day with a genuine aim to help them and demonstratethe benefits of our product, particularly by asking questions
- Ambition, eagerness and the desire to learn and improve upon your own skills
- Ideally, you’ll have email and/or live chat experience, dealing with complex issues, troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Communicate effectively with potential customers, as well as new and long-standing customers. Most of our support is done via live chat and email, but you’ll also be talking to customers over the phone and by video
- Own customer communications and issues from initial contact until resolution, making sure our customers are getting the most they can from PureClarity
- Create content to help customers use PureClarity, such as help guides, masterclasses and other materials
- Become an encyclopaedia of knowledge about how PureClarity works, what it is capable of, and actively keep up to date with changes to the product as it develops
- Engaging reactively and proactively with existing users to conduct reviews, answering any questions or queries they have in a friendly and knowledgeable manner
- Logging improvements and issues with the development team through ensuring the customer is kept up to date on progress
- Help influence the direction of PureClarity, the product. Talking with our customers on a daily basis makes you the eyes and ears of our business and we value your input as we shape the future of PureClarity
- Report directly into the Commercial Director; success is measured by client engagement, onboarding and retention metrics
What’s in it for you?
- Experience working in a fast growing SaaS technology company
- Full support – product immersion and training – plus a real opportunity to contribute not only to the direction of PureClarity but also to help make genuine contributions to our customers
- A competitive salary
- Good career progression opportunities
- Leave, holidays and contributary pension
Please send your CV and letter to
email@example.com, FAO Rachel, or email with a view to an initial conversation – and giving a compelling reason why we should chat.