Customer Acquisition Campaign
PETE – YORK, ENGLAND, UK
SECOND TIME VISITOR
Pete searched for “2 Seater Sofas” and “Oak Coffee Tables” but didn’t buy anything. Upon his return his was displayed a 10% off incentive banner & free delivery to York. Also, product recommendations are shown based on past behavior.
- PREVIOUS BEHAVIOR RECOMMENDERS
- CONVERSION INCENTIVE BANNER
- LOCATION BASED BANNERS
- SEASONALITY BANNERS REFLECTING THE TIME OF YEAR
Find out more Campaign
TIM – SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA, USA
Tim searched for “Grey Sofas” and was served an incentive banner and relevant product recommenders above the search results.
- SEARCH TERM BASED INCENTIVE BANNER
- SEARCH TERMS BASED PRODUCT RECOMMENDERS
SARAH – CAMBRIDGE, ENGLAND, UK
Sarah who has searched for Side Tables has clicked on a product she likes. Introducing a financial incentive to spend more and showing alternative more expensive items to try and increase average order value.
- FINANCIAL INCENTIVE BANNER TO INCREASE AVERAGE ORDER VALUE
- UPSELL RECOMMENDERS
Top Up Campaign
DAVID – LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, USA
David has selected a sofa that he wants to buy and is now on the basket page. He is shown a strong discount incentive encouraging him to spend more to receive the discount. In addition, he is shown complimentary options that when added will entitle him to his discount.
- FINANCIAL INCENTIVE BANNER TO INCREASE AOV
- TOP UP PRODUCT RECOMMENDATIONS
Targeted location campaign
JEREMY – LONDON, UK
Jeremy has selected a chest of drawers and added to his basket. As PureClarity knows his location which entitles him to free delivery, a relevant free delivery banner is shown. Complimentary product recommendations are also shown to encourage additional spend.
- LOCATION BASED DELIVERY INCENTIVE BANNER
- UPSELL PRODUCT RECOMMENDERS