Full Stack Software Developer (Remote, York)
PureClarity is a growth stage SaaS company based in York. We are bringing next generation technologies to all of e-commerce. Our SaaS personalisation platform helps e-commerce stores grow, generate more revenue and stand out from their competition. We have a wide range of features including real-time product recommendations; personalised content; pop ups; email and live chat.
PureClarity integrates into all leading e-commerce platforms, including Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, WooCommerce and X-Cart.
The platform is built mainly in NodeJS and runs on AWS. For our front end we are using Angular.
We have a small development team and are looking to expand it over the next year.
With us, you will…
Help PureClarity grow by working on the core product. This could be anything from improving the front end Angular components of our admin, to writing new microservices in TypeScript, or working on our deployment processes to AWS. You’ll get first hand experience in developing and running a multi-region cloud based SaaS platform. It is an incredibly varied role, and you will be the sort of person that enjoys the challenge of working with new technologies.
You will also help support our customers by providing technical support and helping them to integrate PureClarity into their store. As we grow you will have the opportunity to help shape the direction of PureClarity.
Who you are…
You are a developer with several years of experience. Ideally you are comfortable using TypeScript, Angular and AWS. No matter your experience you are looking for an environment where you can grow your skill base and learn new technologies. You relish working on “hard” problems, and working as part of a team to come up with solutions. You also enjoy interacting with clients to help them resolve problems.
What are we asking from you?
- 3+ years of development experience
- Ideally already comfortable with Typescript, NodeJS and Angular
- A passion for e-commerce and a drive to learn new technologies
- Excellent communication skills and a desire to help customers
Other skills that would be beneficial…
- Experience using AWS
- Experience using git and docker
What do we have to offer?
- Remote working, anywhere in the UK. Ideally able to travel to York approximately 1 day a month.
- Experience working in a fast growing SaaS technology company
- A real opportunity to contribute to the direction of PureClarity and make a difference on a daily basis
- Good career progression opportunities
- A competitive salary – depending on experience, between £35k and £45k
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays. Extra day for each year of service up to 25 days
What the interview process will be…
We aim to keep the interview process as fair and transparent as possible. This means no grueling full day interviews over multiple rounds, but instead a simple process to help make sure we are a good fit for each other.
There will be a short 10-15min phone interview with our CTO, followed by a 1hr programming task for you to complete in your own time.
Finally we will invite you to an hour and a half virtual conversational style interview where the team will find out more about you as well as asking questions about your programming task.
Whilst we love working with recruiters, in this instance we’re only accepting direct candidates.
Please send your CV and letter to
email@example.com, FAO John, or email with a view to an initial conversation – and giving a compelling reason why we should chat.