REAL-TIME BIG DATA
PureClarity’s collects and analyses onsite and offsite visitor behaviour and interactions on your site including:
- Products, categories & brands viewed
- Products, categories & brands purchased
- All searches performed and conversions
- Pages viewed
- Visitor’s location & device
- Onsite & offsite orders
- Individual visitor frequency & habits
Then in real-time you can gain valuable insight into the performance of your on-site recommenders, personalisation within site search, behavioural merchandising campaigns and personalised email marketing.
Personalisation Within Search Analytics shows the total number of searches made and the top search terms within those results. PureClarity will analyse which products have been shown within the search via AI search recommenders and provide full details on how those AI recommenders have performed. PureClarity analyses includes which products have been bought and which AI search recommenders have converted to a sale.
Merchandising Performance analytics shows a number of KPIs for orders, visits, bounces and conversions for different Segments plus a range of other metrics over a selected period including:
- Top Viewed/Bought Products
- Total Value of Purchases
- Average Order Value
- Total Abandoned Baskets
- Best Performing Merchandising Zones
- Best Performing Personalised Campaigns
- Conversion Rates
PureClarity’s email performance reports show a real-time snapshot of email statistics for your campaigns that embed our AI recommenders. The statistics show:
- Open & Click Rate
- Order Total
- Average Order Value
- Conversion Rate
Analytics shows you which search terms, recommendations, promotions and campaigns are giving you the best return that are directly attributable to PureClarity.
SEGMENT, DATE & DEVICE
You can slice the analytics data by customer segment, date and device to get a detailed understanding of what your visitors and customers are doing and when.
Out-of-the-box segments to report against and use in search rules, campaigns and email broadcasts.
- First Time Visitor
- Returning Visitor – No Purchase
- Returning Customer – One Purchase
- Returning Customer – Two Purchases
- Returning Customer – Multiple Purchase
- Never Bought
- VIP Customer
- High Spender
- High Ticket Item Buyer
- Low Ticket Item Buyer
- Abandoned Cart Customer
- Frequent Visitor
- 3 Months Since Last Purchase
- 6 Months Since Last Purchase
- Off-The-Grid (Lost Customers)
- And More…
You can add many more and further refine with current browsing activity and external referral source (e.g. AdWord).
Setup niche segments for highly-targeted personalised campaigns & email campaigns.
- Related Products Not Bought
- Buy Again
- Brand and Category Preferences
- Time based Purchases
- Previously Viewed Product, Brand or Category Not Yet Bought
- Previously Bought Product, Brand or Category
- Returning Customer – Order Over X
- Time based Visits
- Past Searches
- Past Search but not Purchased
- Demographics Based (User Data)
You can export your behavioural data to do more detailed analysis and reporting of behavioural trends, buying habits, conversion rates and campaign successes.
Either export to a spreadsheet or use the PureClarity API to feed your data analytics tools. Discover hidden behaviours and untapped customer segments for personalised targeting.