Strategic Partner Manager
Are you passionate about selling software? Are you enthusiastic about leading edge technology? Do you know eCommerce? Do you love creating lasting channel partner relationships?
Yes? Well, this role will be perfect for you! We’re looking for the right person who will have a real influence on our rapidly growing high-tech software business.
Strategic Partner Manager – AI eCom SaaS – Home-Based
Competitive Salary – Uncapped OTE + Car Allowance
You’ll work with one of the world’s leading Intelligent eCommerce Personalization SaaS products based on Big Data and Artificial Intelligence (AI). You will be responsible for growing our network of UK implementation partners in the South of the UK. Our partners include eCommerce consultants, eCommerce development companies and digital marketing agencies. There may also be opportunities to wider the brief to areas of the US in the future.
Our approach to partner acquisition is a combination of outbound lead generation and inbound digital marketing.
- Attain sales targets for UK channel partner sales
- Determine and hire new channel partners
- Develop current channel partner relationships
- Manage partner toolkit – such as sales tools and partner websites
- Deliver partner sales and services training sessions
- Develop partner marketing plans and events
- Assist partner sales persons on sales opportunities
- Demo product to potential end-clients
- Channel management experience
- Working in an eCommerce Solutions Agency in a Sales Role would be a bonus
- Some direct selling experience
- Entrepreneurial flair
- Experience of the SaaS environment (ideally eCommerce)
- Technically Savvy
Your Background / Previous Roles May Include:
Partnership Manager, Channel Manager, Channel Partnership Manager, Channel Sales, Partnership Sales, Reseller Sales, SaaS Sales, Software Sales, eCommerce
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Private healthcare (BUPA)
- Free car parking
- Flexible working hours
- Home based with 2-4 days in our Yorkshire offices per month.
With personalization we never stand still. We are always learning, innovating and pushing the boundaries of technology – with our team we’re no different! You will be challenged, you will work hard but you will also be rewarded with personal progression and career growth.
We achieve great things by ensuring that our team is working together in every aspect of the business. We regularly host team events, away-days and collaborative sessions where each team member is given the opportunity to make a real impact in how our business operates.
PureClarity was born from a team of highly experienced ecommerce experts, our senior team members have been working in the industry for over a decade and have a wealth of knowledge to share and teach whilst always looking for new ways to innovative.
We constantly strive to make the best working environment possible, to do this we listen to suggestions from team members. We’re here to ensure that you love what you do. We offer free parking, yummy coffee and brilliant tech – to name a few perks!