Personalisation for eCommerce platforms
PureClarity integrates with the major Ecommerce Platforms
Magento successfully integrates digital and physical shopping experiences, delighting customers. In addition to it’s flagship open source commerce platform, Magento boasts a strong portfolio of cloud-based omni-channel solutions including in-store, retail associate, and order management technologies. PureClarity Ecommerce Personalisation integrates seamlessly with your Magento store whether on version 1 or 2 enabling you to provide your online customers with real-time relevance on products, promotions and offers.
Shopify is a complete commerce platform that lets you start, grow, and manage a business. Shopify is completely cloud-based and hosted, which means you don’t have to worry about upgrading or maintaining software or web servers. This gives you the flexibility to access and run your business from anywhere with an internet connection.
PureClarity Ecommerce Personalisation integrates seamlessly with your Shopify store enabling you to provide your online customers with real-time relevance on products, promotions and offers.
WooCommerce is an open-source, completely customisable eCommerce platform for entrepreneurs worldwide. Go beyond the confines of traditional eCommerce solutions, and be limited only by your own imagination. PureClarity Ecommerce Personalisation integrates seamlessly with your WooCommerce store enabling you to provide your online customers with real-time relevance on products, promotions and offers.
Kooomo’s full stack of technology means that businesses can easily manage every order from start to finish under one roof. Not only that, rich features enable businesses to deliver an exceptional customer experience by connecting all sales channels, implementing one-page checkout, listing your products on online marketplaces like eBay and Amazon, and much more! PureClarity Ecommerce Personalisation integrates seamlessly with your Kooomo store enabling you to provide your online customers with real-time relevance on products, promotions and offers.
X-Cart is one of the leading PHP shopping cart e-commerce software. Their platform easily handles large product catalogs with 1,000,000+skus while still keeping merchants store fast. More than 35,000 online stores around the world use and rely on XCart as their e-commerce platform of choice.
The platform comes with a wide range of eCommerce tools and integrations that the user can configure into their store as required. They operate on a global scale and operates across a number of industry verticals.
BigCommerce is one of the top ecommerce platform which allows you to create an online store. BigCommerce is a specialised ecommerce builder, meaning it’s designed to help you sell online. With tons of built-in features, data tools, and more, BigCommerce is best for large or fast-growing businesses. BigCommerce boasts an impressive average growth of 28% for its clients year on year.
For all other platforms
- What support will be provided to me during and after implementation?
- Here at PureClarity we understand that collaboration, communication and support are paramount to any successful partnership. We're here to offer guidance and help during the onboarding process and, once live, we'll provide regular tips and advice on how to get the very best out of PureClarity. You will have access to our Support Centre, where you’ll find implementation documentation, FAQs and user guides. If you ever have a technical question or encounter an issue, you can get in touch with our support team at email@example.com.
- How long does it take to implement PureClarity?
- With one of our plug-ins you should be up and running quickly within a few days. If you’re implementing to a bespoke solution then allow 5 days developer time.
- Can PureClarity be rolled our onto multiple sites?
- Yes, PureClarity allows you to roll out on multiple sites, each with their own tracking, search rules, segmentation and campaign management, all within the one dashboard.
- Does PureClarity also support B2B websites?
- PureClarity works exceptionally well on both B2C and B2B sites, and with the support of customer specific pricing and custom user data that can be used to segment your client base, PureClarity is a perfect fit.
- How fast is PureClarity?
- PureClarity has been built to return and merchandising zones within sub-hundred milliseconds both on page and within search results. Build on Amazon Web Service (AWS) the software is robust, scalable and responsive. At the heart of the platform is a fast and flexible NoSQL database service that provides a consistent, single-digit millisecond latency at any scale. In addition, the platform has redundancy built in allowing for a quick switch over of core services on a failure event without interruption to the operation of PureClarity or degradation in speed performance.
- Will PureClarity look great on mobile and tablet devices too?
- Absolutely, our templates are completely responsive and have been designed with best practice in mind for key interactive areas such as filters, pagination and product recommenders.