The Perfect Pricing Plan for You
All features on all plans. Simple pricing. 30 day free trial. No obligation or credit card to get started.
Up to 100,000 page views per month
Up to 500,000 page views per month
Up to 1,000,000 page views per month
- Get started in 5 minutes
- Simple integration with major
- Bespoke integration
- Unlimited products
- Free staging environment
- Your own dedicated Success Manager
- Onboarding calls and advice throughout your free trial
- Monthly full review when signed up
- Full access to documentation
- Live chat available 24/7
- Access to PureClarity Academy
Try PureClarity today
Harness the power
30 Day Free Trial, No Credit Card Needed
- How does the pricing work?
- Our pricing is based on your monthly Page Views. We initially select the best Plan for you based on your current Page Views. If you go over the monthly limit of your base Plan you can choose to either be moved up to the next Plan for that month or to stop rendering personalised content; it's your choice. You will be notified in advance should you need to upgrade and you can downgrade at any time. You have complete control. A Store can hold one language and multiple currencies.
- What is a Page View?
- What is a Product?
- We define a Product as the top level grouping of a product (The Parent) that may have multiple variants each with an SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) as a unique product variant with a single price and currency held with in a single Store.
- What is a Product Update?
- In some implementations (mainly bespoke solutions where a plug-in has not been used for integration) a set of data feeds are required to provide PureClarity with Products, Categories, Brands, External Orders and User Demographics information. We can accept Full Data Feeds on a daily or hourly basis where all Products, Categories, Brands, External Orders and User Demographics are updated. As standard you have four full Product Data feeds per day. Other full data feeds such as Categories, Brands, External Orders and User Demographics are unlimited but subject to our fair use policy. We also accept Product Updates (or Product Deltas). The Product Delta feed is a type of data feed that is optimized to be submitting more frequently; it contains only data for Products that have been changed or added since the last full data feed submission. As standard you can provide us with deltas equal to 30% of your product catalogue each day.
- What are Segments, Campaigns and Analytics?
- Audience Segments allows you to group visitors and customers by their behaviour (past and current) so that you (and the AI) can target individuals with personalised content. Campaigns allow you to define what personalised content to show to which customer audience. Analytics is the data foundation of PureClarity; it's 'Big Data' - it is many months worth of behavioural activity that are used to target relevant content to visitors and helps examine your visitors' behaviour. We keep five years worth of high-level analytics such as 'Top Bought Products' and two years worth of User Behaviour data such as User X looked at page Y on Z date. To learn more see the Analytics Features.
- How many languages do you support?
- PureClarity supports all international languages. A single Store can support one language, so you will need a Store per language.
- Do you offer yearly plans?
- Yes we do. For more information please Contact Us.
- Can I cancel my subscription any time?
- Yes, you can cancel your monthly subscription any time you want. However we are confident that the results you see will make you want to stay with us. Should however you wish to cancel, your subscription will then finish at the end of your billing cycle.