We offer a 30 day no obligation free trial to all businesses.
Up to 100,000
Page Views per month
Up to 500,000
Page Views per month
Up to 1,000,000
Page Views per month
All our plans include ALL our features
- Advanced personalised AI-driven recommenders
- Cold start AI package
- Personalisation in search
- Personalisation in email
- Full audience segmentation
- Personalised marketing campaigns
- In-depth real-time analytics and insights
- Bespoke B2B personalisation features
- Omnichannel personalisation
- Free store view 1 language and multi-currency
- Website integration
- Custom integration
- Unlimited products
- Free staging environment
- Access to managed optimised services
- Access to PureClarity academy
- Email and call with success manager
- Monthly full review with success team
- Dedicated success manager
Try PureClarity today
Harness the power
30 Day Free Trial, No Credit Card Needed
- How does the pricing work?
- Our pricing is based on your monthly Page Views. We initially select the best Plan for you based on your current Page Views. If you go over the monthly limit of your base Plan you can choose to either be automatically moved up to the next Plan for that month or to stop rendering personalised content; it's your choice. If you choose to automatically upgrade then if Page Views drop down again the next month, you will be automatically reduced back to your original Plan. So, it's pay as you go. Included in all our plans is one Store View, with unlimited products (up to 150MB per feed) with unlimited variants, categories and brands plus a generous allowance on real-time Product Updates. One Store View can hold one language and multiple currencies. You can add as many Store Views as you need to match your requirements and share Page Views across all your Store Views. Your Page Views will be pooled across all your Store Views and you can report on each one in the Dashboard
- What is a Page View?
- What is a Store View?
- PureClarity can handle multiple languages or sites by creating instances for each language or each site. These are referred to as 'Store Views'. All your Store Views can be grouped to provide a single overview in the PureClarity dashboard. You can then have your monthly page views pooled across all Store Views and pay the single subscription fee. A single Store View can handle multiple currencies. In some implementations you may need to have a single Store View for each currency such as Shopify implementations.
- What is a Product?
- We define a Product as the top level grouping of a product (The Parent) that may have multiple variants each with an SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) as a unique product variant with a single price and currency held with in a single Store View.
- What is a Product Update?
- In some implementations (mainly bespoke solutions where a plug-in has not been used for integration) a set of data feeds are required to provide PureClarity with Products, Categories, Brands, External Orders and User Demographics information. We can accept Full Data Feeds on a daily or hourly basis where all Products, Categories, Brands, External Orders and User Demographics are updated. As standard you have four full Product Data feeds per day within the standard pricing but if you want to provide more frequent full product feeds you can add more at any time. Other full data feeds such as Categories, Brands, External Orders and User Demographics are unlimited but subject to our fair use policy. We also accept Product Updates (or Product Deltas). The Product Delta feed is a type of data feed that is optimized to be submitting more frequently; it contains only data for Products that have been changed or added since the last full data feed submission. As standard you can provide us with deltas equal to 30% of your product catalog each day before a surcharge applies, e.g. for the standard 30,000 products this means we'll accept 3,000 product updates per day. Deltas for Categories, Brands, External Orders and User Demographics are unlimited but subject to our fair use policy.
- What are Segments, Campaigns and Analytics?
- Audience Segments allows you to group visitors and customers by their behaviour (past and current) so that you (and the AI) can target individuals with personalised content. Campaigns allow you to define what personalised content to show to which customer audience. Analytics is the data foundation of PureClarity; it's 'Big Data' - it is many months worth of behavioural activity that are used to target relevant content to visitors and helps examine your visitors' behaviour. We keep five years worth of high-level analytics such as 'Top Bought Products' and two years worth of User Behaviour data such as User X looked at page Y on Z date. To learn more see the Analytics Features.
- How many languages do you support?
- PureClarity supports all international languages. A single Store View can support one language, so you will need a Store View per language.
- Do you offer yearly plans?
- Yes - we offer a 10% discount on yearly plans which is applied to all Tiers. For more information please Contact Us.
- Can I cancel my subscription any time?
- Yes, you can cancel your monthly subscription any time you want. Your subscription will then finish at the end of the following month.