✅ Access to the User Explorer for Automated Recommender plans
The User Explorer lets you see the information PureClarity has for a user, personalised recommendations based on their activity, and shows what they did previously, such as products viewed, AOV and more.
And now we're making it available to users on the Automated Recommender plans, to provide you with even more value.
⚙️ All product attributes now available in the template editor
In the past the attributes available in the template editor when creating custom templates were limited to specific attributes common across all customers, with some additions for specific platforms.
No more! Now all product attributes PureClarity receives in the product feed are available for use in the template editor when you create your custom templates.
Want to let customers know the material in a recommender? Now you can. Prefer to include the brand name? Do it! As long as PureClarity is sent the data in the product feed you can use it.
Improvements, Bugfixes and Upcoming
- Better handling for the Shopify Compare At price when less than Price
- Data for "Today" now shows up to the current hour + 1, rather than showing future hours
- Handling of SKU arrays and styling is now more consistent across product ratings
- Billing page for Shopify users now displays the correct price for the current plan once discounts expire
- Styling fixes for several analytics pages
- More rating platform integrations
- Segment on discount codes and purchased sale products
- Exclude from recommender rules
- Automated bundling recommenders